1-Day Ticket with Food & Drink to Reader Lounge at Gator by the Bay at
Gator by the Bay Festival
- Sold Out!
- Regularly $100
- Valid only for the pre-selected date (Saturday, May 12th or Sunday, May 13th).
- Valid for entry for one person.
- Includes 1-day admission into Gator by the Bay Festival, access to the Reader Lounge from 12pm-5pm (must check in by 4pm).
- Includes food provided by The French Gourmet until 4pm, plus 4 drink tickets per person, which can be redeemed for any combination of beer, wine, or soda. Complimentary water will be available.
- Food and drinks will be at the Reader Lounge inside the festival.
- ReaderCity certificate must be exchanged at the Volunteer Check-In Booth at the east entrance to gain admisison into the festival.
- Wristband and photo ID required. The Reader Lounge is open to all ages. Must be 21 and up to redeem drink tickets for alcoholic beverages.
- You must go to ID check to get a wristband showing you are of age before being served wine or beer in the Reader Lounge.
- No coolers, pets, or outside alcohol permitted.
- There are NO REFUNDS for this event.
San Diego's 17th annual Gator by the Bay is a four-day music and food festival that celebrates the culture of the Louisiana Bayou. The festival features mounds of crawfish and delicious Cajun and Creole cooking for purchase. Dance to the best of zydeco, Cajun, swing and blues music with over 100 bands, artists and performers on 7 stages.
This special package includes 1-day admission into the festival, plus access into the exclusive Reader Lounge from 12pm-5pm with private seating, Cajun-style food provided by The French Gourmet, and four drink tickets for beer, wine, or soda, and complimentary water.
- These exclusive 1-day tickets are either $60 for Saturday, May 12 or $55 for Sunday, May 13 (Mother's Day).
- Gator by the Bay is located at the Spanish Landing Park at Harbor Island and there is ample parking available nearby with free shuttle service from some participating lots.
- Limited quantity available!
**This ticket must be exchanged at the Volunteer Check-In Booth at the east entrance of the festival to gain entrance into the festival. **