1-Day Ticket with Food & Drinks to Reader Lounge at Gator by the Bay at
Gator by the Bay Festival
- Regularly $100
- Valid only for the pre-selected date (Saturday, May 13th or Sunday, May 14th).
- Valid for entry for one person.
- Includes 1-day admission into Gator by the Bay Festival, access to the Reader Lounge from 12pm-5pm (must check in by 4pm).
- Includes food provided by The French Gourmet until 4pm, plus 4 drink tickets per person, which can be redeemed for any combination of beer, wine, or soda. Complimentary water will be available.
- Wristband and photo ID required. The Reader Lounge is open to all ages. Must be 21 and up to redeem drink tickets for alcoholic beverages.
- No coolers, pets, or outside alcohol permitted.
- There are NO REFUNDS for this event.
- Must present PRINTED ReaderCity certificate and photo ID at Will-Call at either entrance to receive entrance ticket.
San Diego's 16th annual Gator by the Bay is a four-day music and food festival that celebrates the culture of the Louisiana Bayou. The festival features mounds of crawfish and delicious Cajun and Creole cooking for purchase. Dance to the best of zydeco, Cajun, swing and blues music with over 100 bands, artists and performers on 7 stages.
This special package includes 1-day admission into the festival (a $40 value), plus access into the exclusive Reader Lounge from 12pm-5pm with private seating, Cajun-style food provided by The French Gourmet, and four drink tickets for beer, wine, or soda, and complimentary water.
- These exclusive 1-day tickets are $55 for either Saturday, May 13 for Sunday, May 14 (Mother's Day).
- Gator by the Bay is located at the Spanish Landing Park at Harbor Island and there is ample parking available nearby with free shuttle service from some participating lots.
- Limited quantity available!