2 Beers + Ticket to Mardi Gras Celebration on Saturday, February 18 at
House of Blues
- Sold Out!
- Regularly $28
- Valid for admission for one person to French Quarter House - Carnival of Mardi Gras at House of Blues San Diego on Saturday, February 18.
- Doors open at 7pm; show starts at 8pm.
- Lineup includes: Bayou Brothers, DJ LV, Lola Demure's Burlesque & Variety Show.
- Includes general admission, front of line early access, plus two 12 oz. cans of beer that can be redeemed all night at the Loge bar.
- Please present your printed ReaderCity certificate or ReaderCity iPhone app at the box office.
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID.
- There are NO REFUNDS, exchanges, or cancellations.
Laissez les bons temps rouler! Celebrate Mardi Gras at House of Blues San Diego on Saturday, February 18. Unmask the possibilities at French Quarter House and experience the Carnival of Mardi Gras complete with big easy food & drink specials, live music, circus entertainment and more.
This ticket includes general entry, front of line early access, plus two 12 oz. cans of beer that can be redeemed all night at the Loge bar. Must be 21+ with a valid ID.