One Ticket to Brunch & Booze on Saturday, October 19 at
San Diego Reader
- Sold Out!
- Regularly $38.42
- SORRY, BUT READERCITY CREDITS CANNOT BE USED TO PURCHASE THIS OFFER.
- Valid for General Admission from 12pm-3pm to Reader Brunch & Booze at NTC park in Liberty Station on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
- Your general admission ticket includes unlimited food and beverage tastings from all participating vendors (while supplies last).
- Must be 21 or older. Sorry, but infants, children, and pets will not be permitted.
- Please present valid ID and printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app at will call to exchange for a Reader Brunch & Booze ticket.
- Event is rain or shine.
- There are NO REFUNDS, exchanges, or cancellations.
Brace yourself for the most brunch-tastic event around! Join the San Diego Reader at our first annual Reader Brunch & Booze event on Saturday, October 19 at NTC Park in Liberty Station. Attendees will munch on UNLIMITED brunch bites from 30+ vendors while listening to live music and enjoying photo opps, lawn games and so much more…because brunch is always a good idea!
General Admission tickets include unlimited food and beverage tastings from all participating vendors between 12pm-3pm (while supplies last).
**Must be 21 or older. Please be prepared to present a valid ID and your printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app at will call to exchange for a Reader Brunch & Booze ticket.**