Ticket to Blues Festival on Saturday, Sept. 7 at
San Diego Blues Festival
- Sold Out!
- Regularly $35
- Valid only for the option purchased.
- Valid for 1-day admission for one person on Saturday, September 7th from 12pm-8pm (VIP tickets may arrive early at 11:30am) at Embarcadero Marina Park North.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Please present your printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app at the Will Call Desk for admittance.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Event is rain or shine. These tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
The San Diego Blues Festival returns on September 7th from 12pm-8pm at the beautiful Embarcadero Marina Park North. This year's headliner is Taj Mahal with the Phantom Blues Band. Lineup also includes: Eric Gales, Larkin Poe, Curtis Salgado, Chris James & Patrick Rynn, Black Market III, Whitney Shay, The Sleepwalkers and World Famous Jim Gibson.
- Choose from two ticket options:
- $28 for General Admission: Spend the day at the festival, enjoying live music right on the water.
- $100 for VIP Admission (VERY LIMITED AMOUNT): Enjoy the festival from tables and chairs in preferred seating areas near each stage. Includes early entrance (gates open at 11:30am), a specially catered lunch, two complimentary adult beverages, unlimited complimentary soft drinks and water, and private restrooms.
- All proceeds benefit the Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring TWO nonperishable food items to donate.