Ticket to San Diego Blues Festival on Saturday, Sept. 9 at
San Diego Blues Festival
- Sold Out!
- Regularly $25
- Valid only for the option purchased.
- Valid for 1-day admission for one person on Saturday, September 9th from 12pm-8pm (VIP tickets may arrive early at 11:30am).
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Event is rain or shine. These tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Please present your printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app at the Will Call Desk for admittance.
Deal Expiration: 09/10/2017
- The San Diego Blues Festival returns on September 9th from 12pm-8pm at the beautiful Embarcadero Marina Park North. Lineup includes: Mavis Staples; California Honeydrops; Joe Louis Walker; Rick Estrin & the Nightcats; Chris James, Patrick Rynn & Aki Kumar; Missy, Mercedes & Sharifah; Leo Bud Welch; Blue Largo; TJ & the Suitcase and many more performing on two stages over the course of the weekend. Choose from two ticket options:
- $15 for General Admission: Spend the day at the festival, enjoying live music right on the water.
- $100 for VIP Admission: Enjoy the festival from tables and chairs in preferred seating areas near each stage. Includes early entrance (gates open at 11:30am), a specially catered lunch, two complimentary adult beverages, unlimited complimentary soft drinks and water, and private restrooms.
- All proceeds benefit the Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring TWO nonperishable food items to donate.