Arena Ticket to Circus Vargas at
- Regularly $37
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Valid for one Arena ticket to Circus Vargas.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Email Rolanda at rkaiser@CIRCUSVARGAS.COM to reserve your date and location in advance and provide your ReaderCity certificate number. Once you confirm the date of your choice, your hard tickets will be available to pick up at will call on your chosen night of attendance.
- Dates and locations for Circus Vargas are as follows: February 27 - March 9 at Westfield Mission Valley; March 13 - March 23 at WestfieldPlaza Bonita in National City; March 27 - April 6 at Westfield North County in Escondido.
- Circus Vargas performances run approximately 2 hours with a 15 minute intermission.
- Arrive 30 minutes early for an exciting, interactive pre-show where children of all ages can create their own magic under the big top.
- All seats are numbered. You will be assigned a seat number when you redeem your ticket at the box office.
- For more information, including dates and times, please visit http://www.circusvargas.com/index.html.
- For other questions please email Rolanda at rkaiser@CIRCUSVARGAS.COM.
- No cash/credit back.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Circus Vargas performs rain or shine.
- There are NO REFUNDS, exchanges, or cancellations.
Circus Vargas' newest production, "Mr. V’s Big Top Dream" brings you acrobats, daredevils and flying trapeze! Run away with the circus for two unforgettable hours of nonstop action and adventure. Don't miss this magnificent, mega-hit production guaranteed to thrill and enchant children of all ages.
Get your ticket and discover a world of pure circus magic and wonderment under the Big Top, where memories are made and cherished for a lifetime!
Circus Vargas "Mr. V’s Big Top Dream" will be in the following locations:
- San Diego - Westfield Mission Valley: February 27 - March 9
- National City - Westfield Plaza Bonita: March 13 - March 23
- Escondido - Westfield North County: March 27 - April 6