Early Bird Ticket to Brunch at the Park on Saturday, October 17 at
San Diego Reader
- Sold Out!
- Regularly $25
- SORRY, BUT READERCITY CREDITS CANNOT BE USED TO PURCHASE THIS OFFER. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFERRALS.
- Valid for General Admission from 12pm-3pm to Reader Brunch at the Park at NTC park in Liberty Station on Saturday, October 17, 2020.
- Your general admission ticket includes unlimited food tastings from all participating vendors (while supplies last).
- Must be 21 or older.
- Sorry, but infants, children, and pets will not be permitted.
- Please present valid ID and printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app at will call to exchange for a Reader Brunch at the Park ticket.
- Event is rain or shine.
- There are NO REFUNDS, exchanges, or cancellations.
Brace yourself for the most brunch-tastic event around! Join the San Diego Reader at our first annual Reader Brunch at the Park event on Saturday, October 17 at NTC Park in Liberty Station. Attendees will munch on UNLIMITED brunch bites from 30+ vendors while listening to live music and enjoying photo opps, lawn games and so much more…because brunch is always a good idea!
General Admission tickets include unlimited food tastings from all participating vendors between 12pm-3pm (while supplies last).
**Must be 21 or older. Please be prepared to present a valid ID and your printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app at will call to exchange for a Reader Brunch at the Park ticket.**